Bad Boy ZT Elite
****IN STORE PURCHASING ONLY****
**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary**
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IS ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
The sweet spot for the biggest value in homeowner class mowers has been the ZT Elite for almost a decade. We continuously build it stronger, smoother, more comfortable and more ergonomic. Even after adding improvements, we haven’t sacrificed an ounce of power, strength or performance.
In fact, it’s even 30 lbs. lighter—and yet our strongest ZT Elite ever! There’s a reason it’s been our best selling model since the day we introduced it. We encourage you to compare with any zero-turn mower in its price range and you’ll find there is simply no better value for the residential homeowner — anywhere.
- Classic 2˝ x 2 ˝ heavy-gauge all-steel rail frame backbone.
- Curved front rail with 3/8˝ front forks are an industry-leading Bad Boy construction hallmark.
- All-steel, all-weldedconstruction throughout.
- Smoother steering and tighter, more precise controlswith our steering dampening system.
- Our seat features more cushion and comfort with cushioned arm rests that can be flipped up and out of the way.
- Easy to handle parking brakewith 90° angled formed grip is easier to get a handle on.
- Ergonomically designed tanks not only hold more fuel, a full 6.5 gallons, but also features lots of deep storage and a cup holder for your favorite beverage.
- Solid Steel deck features 7-gauge formed and welded steel with an additional 3/8˝ reinforced edge is heaviest in class. The improved baffling system gives greater lift to the grass, producing a cleaner cut and more even discharge.
- DeckDial with deck height pedal locks deck to exact cutting heights from 1.5˝ to 4.5˝ for a consistent, predictable cut. Deck pedal can be adjusted for right or left side operation.
- High Performance Hydro-Gear 3100 Integrated Drive System for reliable, self-contained power and performance.
Kohler 725cc Specifications
Cutting Width 4800 - 48" Cutting Height 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System Blades 4800 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 16 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 4800 - 4 Total (2 Front, 2 Rear) Deck Flotation Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers Deck Thickness 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
Gross Horsepower/CC 725cc Air-Cooled Kohler® 7000 Cylinders 90 Degree V-Twin Displacement 725 cc Maximum Torque 41.3 ft. lbs. @ 2,400 RPM Fuel Requirement Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher) Fuel Capacity 6.5 Gallons Fuel Filter Replaceable In-Line Filter Cooling System Air-Cooled Ignition Electronic Starter 12 Volt Charging System 16 Amp
DRIVE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Transmission ZT-3100 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle Pump Drive Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Gear Reduction Wheel Drive Integrated with Commercial Grade Gear Reduction Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil Hydraulic Filter 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Type, 1 Per Axle Pumps 10cc Pump and Motor Integrated In One Unit Hydraulic Coolers 7" Cooling Fan; One per unit
Weight 4800 - 783 lbs. Overall Height 46" Overall Width
Chute Up/Chute Down
4800 - 54" / 61" Overall Length 77" Tire to Tire Width 46" Tires - Front 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread Tires - Rear 22 x 10 - 10 Turf Tread Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length Ground Speed (forward) Up To 7 mph Parking Brake Internal Parking Brake
Kohler 747cc Specifications
Cutting Width 5400 - 54"; 6000 - 60" Cutting Height 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System Blades 5400 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
6000 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 20 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 5400 - 4 Total (2 Front, 2 Rear)<
6000 - 6 Total (4 Front, 2 Rear)