Bad Boy Revolt Stand-On
****IN STORE PURCHASING ONLY****
**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary**
OUR NEW STAND-ON IS A STAND-OUT PERFORMER
The totally redesigned Revolt Stand-On Commercial Zero Turn Mower has been improved in every way and features improved performance, operator ease-of-use and durability. Operator visibility is improved with new, shorter frame and curved iBeam front fork support.
The rear tires are larger and the fuel tank is now located in the center of the machine. This allows the rider to stand directly between both rear tires, resulting in a lower center of gravity and making the Revolt Stand-On Zero Turn Mower one of the most maneuverable — and balanced — Stand-On Mower's in the industry. So even though we’ve managed to make it smaller, we’ve packed in bigger performance all the way around.
- All New 1.5˝ x 3˝ Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- All New iBeam Front Rail and 3/8˝ Front Forks with 3 1/8˝trail for smooth directional changes.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with our new deck wear pad, minimizes damage from side impacts.
- All New Adjustable Rubber Suspension Riding Platform for a more comfortable ride while absorbing vibrations normally passed along to the rider’s knees and joints.
- All New Soft, ergonomic thigh pad that accommodates operators of all heights and provides all day mowing comfort.
- Three Position Speed Control for smoother operation in tight spaces.
- 23x9-12 Rear Tires paired with 13x6.5-6 front tires make for one of the largest tires of any Stand-On machine in the industry, providing better traction and curb clearance.
- Quick Access Panel to the deck and drive belts, with flip-up thigh pad that reveals the battery, control arms and hydro tanks, makes the Revolt the easiest to service in the industry.
All New Sloped 7 gauge deck with 3/8˝ sides. The front deck chamber allows the grass to stand at a more natural, upright position before contact with the cutting blades.
High Performance Hydro-Gear 3400 Integrated Drive System for reliable, self-contained power and performance.
Kawasaki 726cc Specifications
Cutting Width 4800 - 48"; 5400 - 54" Cutting Height 2" – 5" In 1/4" Increments Blades 4800 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 16 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
5400 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Manual Quick-Adjust Setting with Hand Lever Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 5400 - 6 Total (4 Double-Bracketed Front Wheels, 2 Rear Wheels) Deck Flotation Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers Deck Thickness 3/16" Thick Solid Steel With Additonal 1/4" Steel Leading Edge And 3/8" Side Trim
Gross Horsepower/CC 726cc (23.5hp) Kawasaki® FX Cylinders 90 Degree V-Twin Displacement 726 cc; 726 cc Maximum Torque 39.9 ft. lbs. @ 2,400 RPM Fuel Requirement Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher) Fuel Capacity 6.5 Gallons Fuel Filter Replaceable Automotive Type Cooling System Air-Cooled Ignition Electronic Starter 12 Volt Charging System 20 Amp
DRIVE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Transmission Industrial Grade Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle Pump Drive Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Planetary Gear Reduction Wheel Drive Hydro-Gear® Integrated 3400 Series Transaxle Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil Hydraulic Filter Internal, Replaceable, 1 Per Axle Pumps - Hydraulic Coolers 8" 3,600rpm Cooling Fan; One Per Unit.; 8" 3,600RPM Cooling Fan; One Per Unit
Weight 4800 - 905 lbs.; Overall Height 48" Overall Width
Chute Up/Chute Down
4800 - 50 1/2"/62 1/2"; 5400 - 56 1/2" / 68 1/2" Overall Length 63" Tire to Tire Width 4800 - 43 1/2"; 5400 - 43 1/2" Tires - Front 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread Tires - Rear 23 x 9 - 12 Reaper Tires Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees