**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary**
COMES LOADED, INCLUDING THE PERFECT SIZE OPTION FOR YOU
From the professional class dual hydraulic pumps and drive motors to our exclusive New EZ-Ride 3-link trailing suspension, the Rogue doesn’t give an inch to our other Outlaw Class mowers—except more deck inch options. Available in sizes from 54˝ to 72˝ with many engine options, you can’t go wrong with the Rogue for professional-class performance and cut. There’s just never been a better zero-turn time to go Rogue.
- All New 1.5˝ x 3˝ Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- All New Patented independent cast front iBeam suspension rails.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with our new deck wear pad, minimizes damage from side impacts.
- All New 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension — the first and only of its kind in the industry. Matched with front suspension arms, to provide a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact and increased hillside stability.
- All New high-back seat for all day comfort and support.
- All New Sloped 1/4˝ Deck with 3/8˝ sides. The front deck chamber allows the grass to stand at a more natural, upright position before contact with the cutting blades.
- All New Deck Idler Arm and Deck Spring with bearings for consistent belt tension and more consistent cutting speed.
- PEER Spindles, made of ductile iron, are 60% stronger than aluminum housings. Optimized for a maintenance-free spindle.
Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps with 18ci Parker Wheel Motors,preferred by professionals.
Bad Boy Outlaw Rouge
Cutting Width 5400 - 54"; 6100 - 61" Cutting Height 2" – 6" In 1/3" Increments Blades 5400 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
6100 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 21", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual Lift With Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 6 Total (4 Double-Bracketed Front Wheels, 2 Rear Wheels) Deck Flotation Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers Deck Thickness 1/4" Thick Solid Steel With Additional 1/4" Steel Leading Edge And 3/8" Side Trim
Gross Horsepower/CC 852cc (27hp) Air-Cooled Kawasaki® FX Cylinders 90 Degree V-Twin Displacement 852 cc Maximum Torque 44.6 ft. lbs. @ 2,400 RPM Fuel Requirement Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher) Fuel Capacity 13 Gallons Fuel Filter Replaceable Automotive Type Cooling System Air-Cooled Ignition Electronic Starter 12 Volt Charging System 20 Amp
DRIVE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Pump Drive - Wheel Drive 18 cu. In. High Torque Parker Motors® Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil Hydraulic Filter 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Type, 1 Per Pump Pumps 16cc Hydro-Gear® Pumps Hydraulic Coolers 6" 3,600RPM Cooling Fan; One Per Unit
Weight 5400 - 1,410 lbs.; 6100 - 1,445 lbs. Overall Height 53" Overall Width
Chute Up/Chute Down
5400 - 56 1/2" / 68 1/2"; 6100 - 63 1/2" / 75 1/2" Overall Length 92" Tire to Tire Width 5400 - 59"; 6100 - 59" Tires - Front 15 x 6.0 – 6 Smooth Tread Tires - Rear 26 x 12 - 12 Reaper Tires Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length Ground Speed (forward) Up To 13 mph Parking Brake Internal Parking Brake