Bad Boy Outlaw Renegade
**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary** ** ALSO AVAILABLE IN DIESEL, PLEASE INQUIRE IF INTERESTED"
THE NEW TOP DOG IS A BREED APART FROM THE ORDINARY
There’s simply no better commercial-grade zero-turn mower for the demanding lawncare professional or large acre homeowner. This beast offers the best of everything we’ve advanced in the industry, and all the while, is firmly rooted in the build quality, ease of use and toughness that every Bad Boy Mower before it was built on. There’s just never been more power to comfortably dominate your terrain.
The Renegade Commercial Zero Turn Mower features our All New 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension — the first and only of its kind in the industry. Matched with front suspension arms, to provide a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact and increased hillside stability. Paired with our All New Adjustable Footrest and Premium Suspension Seat the Renegade Zero Turn Mower provides all day comfort with unsurpassed cutting power.
- All New 1.5˝ x 3˝ Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- All New Patented independent cast front iBeam suspension rails.
- All New Larger Size, No-Flat Front Tires are standard.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with our new deck wear pad, minimizes damage from side impacts.
- All New 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension — the first and only of its kind in the industry. Matched with front suspension arms, to provide a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact and increased hillside stability.
- All New Adjustable Footrest — the first and only of its kind. Can be moved forward or backward to accommodate riders of all sizes!
- All New Suspension Seat is fully adjustable to operator weight and height with variable rate suspension, lumbar support and back adjustments from 5° to 15°.
- All New Sloped 1/4˝ Deck with 3/8˝ sides. The front deck chamber allows the grass to stand at a more natural, upright position before contact with the cutting blades.
- All New Deck Idler Arm and Deck Spring with bearings for consistent belt tension and more consistent cutting speed.
- PEER Spindles, made of ductile iron, are 60% stronger than aluminum housings. The optimized seal lip design allows for a maintenance-free spindle, providing longer life.
Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps with 18ci Parker Wheel Motors,preferred by professionals.
Vanguard 993cc Specifications
Cutting Width 6100 - 61"; 7200 - 72" Cutting Height 2" - 6" In 1/3" Increments Blades 6100 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 21", High Lift, Heat Treated
7200 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 24", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 6 Total (4 Double-Bracketed Front Wheels, 2 Rear Wheels) Deck Flotation Floats on (4) 1/4" Deck Hangers Deck Thickness 1/4" Thick Solid Steel With Additional 1/4" Steel Leading Edge And 3/8" Side Trim
Gross Horsepower/CC 993cc (37hp) Horizontal Shaft Vanguard® EFI Cylinders 90 Degree V-Twin Displacement 993 cc Maximum Torque N/A (Vanguard does not release this information) Fuel Requirement Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher) Fuel Capacity 13 Gallons Fuel Filter Replaceable Automotive Type Cooling System Air-Cooled Ignition Electronic Starter 12 Volt Charging System 20 Amp
DRIVE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Pump Drive - Wheel Drive 18 cu. in. High Torque Parker Motors Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil Hydraulic Filter 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Type, 1 Per Pump Pumps 16cc Hydro-Gear® Pumps With Dual V-Belts From Engine Crankshaft Hydraulic Coolers Finned Extruded Aluminum Heat Exchangers
Weight 6100 - 1,535 lbs.; 7200 - 1,595 lbs. Overall Height 51" Overall Width
Chute Up/Chute Down
6100 - 62"/75 1/2"; 7200 - 74"/88" Overall Length 91" Tire to Tire Width 6100 - 59"; 7200 - 59" Tires - Front 13 x 6.0 - 6 Smooth Tread Tires - Rear 26 x 12 - 12 Reaper Tires Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length Ground Speed (forward) Up To 13 mph Parking Brake Internal Parking Brake