**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary**
POWER-PACKED PERFORMANCE IN A VALUE-PACKED ZERO TURN
Built on the legacy of classic Bad Boy Mower performance and strength, the all-new Rebel Commercial Zero Turn Mower shares the same big-performance platform as our other Outlaw mowers. Featuring large integrated drive systems available across five engine options and three deck sizes, it’s the perfect mix of power professionals demand—and priced at a value homeowners and large landowners have come to expect.
- All New 1.5˝ x 3˝ Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- All New iBeam Front Rail with steel 1/2˝ front forks.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with our new deck wear pad, minimizes damage from side impacts.
- All New Adjustable Footrest — the first and only of its kind. Can be moved forward or backward to accommodate riders of all sizes!
- All New Suspension Seat upgrade is available on all models and is fully adjustable with variable rate suspension, lumbar support and back adjustments from 5° to 15°.
- All New Sloped 1/4˝ Deck with 3/8˝ sides. The front deck chamber allows the grass to stand at a more natural, upright position before contact with the cutting blades.
- All New Deck Idler Arm and Deck Spring with bearings for consistent belt tension and more consistent cutting speed.
- PEER Spindles, made of ductile iron, are 60% stronger than aluminum housings. Optimized for a maintenance-free spindle.
High Performance Hydro-Gear 4400 Integrated Drive Systemfor reliable, self-contained power and performance.
Bad Boy Outlaw Rebel
Cutting Width 5400 - 54"; 6100 - 61" Cutting Height 1" – 5" In 1/3" Increments Blades 5400 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
6100 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 21", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual Lift With Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 6 Total (4 Double-Bracketed Front Wheels, 2 Rear Wheels) Deck Flotation Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers Deck Thickness 1/4" Thick Solid Steel With Additional 1/4" Steel Leading Edge And 3/8" Side Trim
Gross Horsepower/CC 747cc (27hp) Air-Cooled Kohler® Command PRO CV752 Cylinders V-Twin Displacement 747 cc Maximum Torque 41.2 ft. lbs. Fuel Requirement Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher) Fuel Capacity 13 Gallons Fuel Filter Replaceable Automotive Type Cooling System Air-Cooled Ignition Electronic Starter 12 Volt Charging System 20 Amp
DRIVE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Transmission Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400 Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle Pump Drive Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/ Gear Reduction Wheel Drive Integrated with Commercial Grade Gear Reduction Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil Hydraulic Filter 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Pumps - Hydraulic Coolers 8" 3,600RPM Cooling Fan; One Per Unit
Weight 5400 - 1,270 lbs.; 6100 - 1,325 lbs. Overall Height 50" Overall Width
Chute Up/Chute Down
5400 - 56 1/2" / 68 1/2"; 6100 - 63 1/2" / 75 1/2" Overall Length 92" Tire to Tire Width 5400 - 55 1/2"; 6100 - 55 1/2" Tires - Front 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread Tires - Rear 24 x 12 - 12 Reaper Tires Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length Ground Speed (forward) Up To 12 mph Parking Brake Internal Parking Brake