**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary**
ANOTHER SMOOTH MOVE IN INNOVATION FIRSTS
We created a mower in a class by itself — a commercial-grade mower with Integrated Drive Systems featuring our patented EZ-Ride® System—at a breakthrough price! With independent front and rear suspension, the Maverick glides over uneven terrain — and through a price point other mower manufacturers thought impossible.
With a lower profile and wider stance, we’ve increased traction and even added our new DeckDial for precise cutting height. Packed with popular high-performance engines—It delivers all the power to bear on whatever you’re mowing.
- Classic 2˝ x 2 ˝ heavy-gauge all-steel rail frame backbone.
- Curved front rail with our patented front and rear EZ-Ride suspension system and 1/2˝ front forks are an industry leading Bad Boy construction hallmark.
- Built and outfitted commercial-grade tough but perfect for the demanding landowner.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators minimizes damage to your deck from side impacts.
- Smoother steering and tighter, more precise controls with our steering dampening system. Features our fully adjustable handles for exactly the right operator fit.
- Premium Comfort Seat is adjustable and cushioned with side, upper back support and cushioned arm rests.
- Solid Steel deck features 7-gauge formed and welded steel with an additional 3/8˝ reinforced edge is heaviest in class. The improved baffling system gives greater lift to the grass, producing a cleaner cut and more even discharge.
- DeckDial with deck height pedal locks deck to exact cutting heights from 1.5˝ to 4.5˝ for a consistent, predictable cut. Deck pedal can be adjusted for right or left side operation.
- High Performance Hydro-Gear 3200 Integrated Drive System for reliable, self-contained power and performance.
Bad Boy Maverick
Cutting Width 4800 - 48"; 5400 - 54"; 6000 - 60" Cutting Height 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System Blades 4800 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 16 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
5400 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
6000 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 20 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension Anti-Scalp Rollers 4800 - 4 Total (2 Front, 2 Rear)
5400 - 4 Total (2 Front, 2 Rear)
6000 - 6 Total (4 Front, 2 Rear)
Deck Flotation Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers Deck Thickness 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
Gross Horsepower/CC 747cc Air-Cooled Kohler® Confidant Cylinders V-Twin Displacement 747 cc Maximum Torque 42.4 ft. lbs. @ 2,600 RPM Fuel Requirement Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher) Fuel Capacity 6.5 Gallons Fuel Filter Replaceable Automotive Type Cooling System Air-Cooled Ignition Electronic Starter 12 Volt Charging System 20 Amp
DRIVE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Transmission Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle Pump Drive Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Gear Reduction Wheel Drive Integrated With Commercial Grade Gear Reduction Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil Hydraulic Filter 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Type, 1 Per Pump Pumps 10cc Pump And Motor Integrated In One Unit Hydraulic Coolers 7" RPM Cooling Fan; One per unit
Weight 4800 - 862 lbs.; 5400 - 871 lbs.; 6000 - 925 lbs. Overall Height 49" Overall Width
Chute Up/Chute Down
4800 - 54" / 61"; 5400 - 58" / 67"; 6000 - 64" / 73" Overall Length 75" Tire to Tire Width 46 1/2" Tires - Front 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread Tires - Rear 4800 - 23 x 8.5 - 12 Turf Tread; 5400 - 23 x 10.5 - 12 Turf Tread; 6000 - 23 x 10.5 - 12 Turf Tread Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length Ground Speed (forward) Up To 9 mph Parking Brake Internal Parking Brake