Bad Boy Compact Outlaw
****IN STORE PURCHASING ONLY****
**Shipping not avaliable** **Financing pricing will vary**
THE NEW TOP DOG IS A BREED APART FROM THE ORDINARY
This popular zero-turn shares the same tough features as other Bad Boy Mowers, with a narrower side-to-side profile that lets it slip into areas that might otherwise be too tight to get to. This gate-entering mower can get in and out of most anywhere, leaving behind a great cut like only a Bad Boy Mower can.
From front to back, it shares the same features such as our 2˝ x 2˝ all-steel rail frame, powerful engine options and great price with a side-to-side profile that lets it slip into areas that might otherwise be too tight to get to. There’s virtually no area this versatile mower can’t get in and out of quickly and efficiently.
- Classic Bad Boy 2˝ x 2˝ Heavy-Gauge All-Steel Rail backbone.
- 1/2˝ Front Forks stand up to the toughest environments.
- Lower profile frame with curved front rail improves stability on inclines and uneven turf.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators minimizes damage to your deck from side impacts.
- Smoother steering and tighter, more precise controls with our steering dampening system. Features our fully adjustable handles for exactly the right operator fit.
- Premium Comfort Seat is adjustable and cushioned with side and upper back support and also has cushioned arm rests.
- Slip in and out of tight places with the 42˝ or 48˝ deck.
- Foot-assist deck lift pedal for reliable manual dec